0. Well before I get started, here's a finished picture of the Meathead. I knit (and somewhat felted) some leaves and attached with one of the buttons.
1. Surgery. My dad has prostate cancer and he's having surgery for it tomorrow (Tuesday). They've caught it early and it should be really treatable, but even so, he's taken the last couple of weeks to get his ducks in a row. He should be out of the hospital by Thursday afternoon, if his digestive system is up and running again.
2. Slippers. I made a pair of fuzzy feet to send him. Cascade 220, 10 1/2 needles. 14 1/2" long pre-felting, 11 1/4 to 11 1/2" long post felting. Used all but about 2' of the Cascade 220.
3. Sweaters. Fall (winter?) has finally kicked in here. I finished weaving the ends in the monkey's sweater and gave it a bath. I need to get a picture of both kids wearing their sweaters. Hopefully I can do that in the morning or over the break.
This is the yarn I've got for the next sweaters. The green is for DH, the blue for me.
4. Sewing. Here's a look at what's next on the sewing agenda:
The quilt for LaLa.
The Electric Sherbert quilt
And the Chinese Coin quilt is all queued up too.