Not much blog fodder so far. Here's what's been going on
1. Feeling the baby kick
2. Eating ice cream every night (Isn't cholesterol good/necessary for brain development?)
3. Debating middle names. Does Eleanor Ruby sound too much like Eleanor Rigby? Will it go away once there's an actual baby? We like the kickiness of Ruby. (Other choices include Veronica, Samantha, and it seems like there were some others)
4. Wondering what this little kid is going to be like.
5. Seeing La look forward to and try to interact with the new baby.
1. Having the baby decide that 5 am is a great time to take up line dancing.
3. Sore stomach muscles from a very active whipper-snapper.
4. Feeling like I have prostate problems.
5. Not being able to remember anything.