Monday, May 16, 2005

Woo-hoo!

So, I started so many things this weekend! The FMB for my sister is almost ready to move on to circs. I've got the first two-color part done on T1O (Tie One On), and a few rows up. Haven't started decreasing yet. I'm just praying that I have enough yarn. They're all 50g balls, just like in the directions, but who knows if they're even close to the same gauge or density? F=MA, you know. Or is it M=VD. In 10th grade chemistry (honors) that was darn funny, and it made the formula easy to remember. Oh, one other thing I started - a blue chenille pullover, also from the Yarn Girl's Guide to Knits for Kids (or something similar). Going to be drop shoulder, all stockinette - rolled edges. That chenille isn't stretchy, so I'll have to work on my loose knitting, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

I need to call Little Knits tomorrow - the pretty pale green is there for our friend Quatro's baby blanket! I decided to knit the pale green with cream held together. Think that'll be dreamy, though maybe not so boyish as he gets older.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog's comments. I'm enjoying your blog as well and am encouraged by all the knitting you do!

By the way, the bunny blog is adorable!