Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A photo-rich post today.

First of all, here's a photo of the loot from my SP. The green stayed pretty true to real life.


This one is the French Market Bag (Knitty, back issues) for my sister. See the little red dot towards the bottom? A stitch marker that I knitted in on accident.


My baby frogged my baby sock. Before I even had a chance to have coffee this morning, I saw one needle out and a big tangled mess. I had kind of liked how it was knitting up too - not bad for cheezy old red heart acrylic. They get such a bad rap in blogland. I had just gotten to the part with the heel, too. I'll probably start them again after I finish something.


And this, my friends, is half a baby blanket. I started desecnding today. I was at a 32-36" side. Hey, it's stretchy, so I decided what the hey and started descending.

No comments: