I finally buckled down and did the handles for the FMB! I think I have all four handle segments ready to merge. Oh, crap - that reminds me. I should check my email and see if I broke the build at work again. So, I should have a bunch of stuff ready to felt tomorrow! Hooray! You know what that means - it means I can cast on with little guilt! I think it'll be a "small" project next - either a hat for the boy, since the two colors will be freed up, or a pair of socks! He wanted to use the garnet and gold for the london beanie pattern, saying it would be in the style of one of the Harry Potter groups.
I got to knit a couple rows on the chenille sweater at work yesterday. I was pleased to find that I've got 3/4 of the back done (12" out of 16"), and that the row gauge seems to be 3 rows to the inch. And it wasn't as bad as I remembered it. :-P
OK. I'm going to go check my work email and graft some handles.