*"Five Things" is something I hope becomes an intermittent feature.
Five patterns I'd like to make from Knitty:
1. Monkey Socks (They're just neat. I can't decide if the obnoxious red and green Cherry Tree Hill from the stash would be good for this. So crazy it just might work.)
2. RPM Socks (Simple and clever. What could be better?)
3. Mad River Mittens (My theory is that I can use two strands of worsted wool together for this. What's the worst that can happen?)
4. Ella (Knit and Tonic Wendy's is gorgeous!)
5. Sitcom Chic (I think I have some delightful heirloom pink wool that will totally make this sweater. Except I might not have enough. Or since CottonEase is back and is the called for yarn......)