Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's been a while.

1. I'm in Ravelry as 2monkeys. If I seem to have randomly friended you, it's because I read (and enjoy) your blog regularly.

2. I've been working on Christmas presents for certain segments of my family. Here's what I'll show you:

Christmas sewing

3. I've packed for the hospital. I had a bunch of contractions last weekend and generally felt like crap. I think I'll be at 35 weeks this weekend. Here's a peek inside the bag. Click through to the Flickr page for it to see the notes.

Packed for the Hospital

4. I finished the first sleeve for DH's sweater and am almost 1/2way through the second. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a saddle shoulder sweater.

DH Sweater!

5. Of course, now that it's hard to move around on the floor and breathe when I lean over, I really want to start a queen sized quilt (never mind the 2 quilts I've got going right now.)

No comments: