Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Make Hay While the Baby Sleeps

Isn't that how it goes? Hope you all are having a nice holiday. Lots of family here. Kind of whirlwindish for not doing very much.

Starting to feel like myself again. Here's how:

1. I'm halfway through the heel flap on the "Eleanor" sock. (it's not very tall, and it's on 2.75mm needles and just regular stockinette. But lots of fun.)

2. I'm considering what I can make for the Afghans for Afghans Newborn Campaign. Probably baby hats.

3. I'd also like to make a few hats to give back to the hospital where El was born.

4. A little friend turns 1 the week after new years. She got a pretend kitchen for Christmas (to share with her big brother). I'm thinking about making her an apron and some cloth food. (I've seen this on a blog somewhere, but Google is not helping me right now.) Or making her a softie might be good too (like the pointy kitty or the Wee Bunny.)

5. I do still have one batch of Christmas presents to send out yet. But, I think, otherwise everything made it to where it was supposed to go in a timely manner.

6. The Switcheroo is coming along. We're at the point where we need to commit to trading the rooms. The first needs the trim to be reinstalled. The second needs to be emptied and painted and we'll be off to the races.

7. Not to mention that I'd like to get El's and the Monkey's quilts finished so I can start on a quilt for me and a quilt for Project Linus.

No comments: