Friday, May 02, 2008

Knitting! Woo-Hoo!

I have really been knitting lately.

1. I finished up Ellie's socks. I used the same yarn as for my sister's Jaywalkers, back in the day. I used the Baby To Toddler socks pattern, which I've used once before.
Baby Socks for El Jaywalkers done!


2. I made a tribble. A one-day knit. Peaches and Creme dishcloth cotton. I'll probably be making more of these.
A Tribble!


3. I cast on a February Baby Sweater (ravelry link) for the 5 year old. I think it'll be quite lovely in this yarn, the yarn La picked out for a sweater for El. I think I'll make El a Febuary sweater too, but out of different yarn. I'm about 2/3 done with the yoke. I was worried that I'd have to do a lot of scaling to get the pattern to work in her size, but the yarn is kind of a heavy worsted (size 8 needle), and so far the numbers in the pattern seem to be working out. We'll see, though, if the yoke ends up being wide enough.


Plymouth Encore Worsted

No comments: