Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make it Quick!

Tons of small projects. Here's what I've gotten done recently:

1. A baby hat. Elann Esprit. for a baby boy to be born in June. Ravelry deets here. It took longer to get the picture off the camera than it did to knit the hat.
baby hat

2. Another baby hat. This one is for a baby (girl) due in July. I used the Baby Watchap pattern again. I like it. Lionbrand Cotton-Ease. Ravelry project deets here. I think a jelly fish photographs better.
baby hat

3. Fingerless gloves for the big sister of one of the new babies. Really similar to the ones for La. Patons Soy Wool Stripes. Ravelry page here.
fingerless gloves

4. In other news, I bound this guy off. I still need to weave in the ends and figure out if it needs a binding of some sort - the edges curl. Maybe blocking will help? Maybe it doesn't matter that much? I think it's about 36" square. Ravelry info. I had it on a chair in the dining room and La picked it up and carried it around and snuggled with it for a while. So what did I do?
'

5. I cast on for this. Same yarns. Same needle. Regular diagonal garter stitch baby blanket pattern. Brainless.
another fuzzy blanket

No comments: