1. Spring break. My parents will be visiting for part of it and we have plans to hit the LegoLand and touring the VAB.
2. Spring Equinox. I really like when the evenings are lighter longer.
3. Birthdays. My husband's and my nephews's are two days apart.
4. The weather is really, really nice (usually). Although the ocean is still cold.
5. We're that much closer to the end of the school year. (yay!)
6. Easter is nice. In our house, the nice is seeing family and the Easter Morning/Bunny traditions.
7. Spring Soccer starts at the Y. This is El's last season in the pre-k level of soccer, so in the fall, she will have 1 weeknight practice. That will be interesting.
8. The bright green leaves on the oak trees and the yard is starting to look nice and green. (A little rain wouldn't hurt, though.)
9. Spring cleaning. Well, not so much the cleaning part, but there's always a certain amount of renewed energy to work on long standing home maintenance projects, using the weather as momentum.
10. Once my husband's birthday is out of the way, the countdown for my birthday is officially started.