- Making pickled Brussels Sprouts. Source: Coconut & Lime.
- Try using mylar coffee bags instead of chip bags in baby toys. Source: Sew Mama Sew.
- Use up some of the old bread in the fridge by making a strata for dinner this week. Source: Allrecipes.
- Also need to make some more oatmeal muffins. Source: Quaker. Last time, I used a whole egg instead of just the white (what do you do with the yolk?), left off the topping, and added a chopped apple. Next time: I'll use blueberries and less cinnamon.
- Making a quick dump cake/cobbler. In a 9x9 pan add in a mix of good fruit (I used apples and blackberries), toss in a little flour, cover with a box of Jiffy cake mix and dots of 1/2 a stick of butter. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Friday, February 28, 2014
Five things on the list in no particular order: