Monday, May 09, 2005

Approved!

I just got an email saying I was approved for the Southern Knit Bloggers webring!

I ordered yarn tonight - for the garter stitch baby sweater & cap from the Debbie Bliss baby knits book and for a baby blanket for the friend's tax deduction, mentioned in the queue in the side bar. Little Knits has Cascade 220 Superwash on sale for $7.50/skein. They're also good people.

I started that sweater last night, and I SO love the colorway. Blues and purples and light blues and it's just lovely. I really hope there's enough to finish it. It's only a size 3. How much yarn could it take?

I've been knitting so much, I have 3 magazines to read that I have hardly touched (Real Simple and 2 episodes of Health). Gonna go and read and watch TV. I got a good knitting fix at Boy Scouts. I can't decided if the Dulaan hat is going to be double thickness. If it's single, then I might be almost done.

No comments: