Friday, August 12, 2005

Speedy Delivery! Speedy Delivery!

Always the preschool television references, always.

We're going to Tampa tomorrow afternoon to deliver the garter stitch blanet and the blue and yellow hat to their rightful owners.

I restarted the sock with #3(US) needles, and it looks a lot better. Again, it's the retro anklets from Socks! Socks! Socks! I even stopped the K2P2 ribbing right around where the pattern said to do it. How's that for crazy. I may rethink the proportions of the leg part of the sock. We'll see. 4" just seems so long.

This road trip to Tampa tomorrow should take between 1 and 2 hours each way. I'm planning to bring the sock and the seed stitch scarf for working. I kind of wish I had brought home my garter sttich blanket from work, but I suppose I'll be starting another one soon enough (unless I make the neighbor baby a pinwheel blanket! How's that for crazy???)

No comments: