Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fabric Grocery Bags

I started them here. Eventually, I finished the set, but haven't blogged them yet. They've been in service for probably a month. The verdict? I really like them. They are very easy to overload, though. The baggers at the store seem to approach them with some trepidation. But I have more than enough to hold a week's worth of groceries. They're great for when you find yourself at Costco and need to carry your purchases from the car to the house. Or find that you forgot to bring a bookbag to the library. So, all in all, a thumbs up. And I found a window cling at my groecery store to put on my windshield to help remember to bring them in when I got shopping. I made them out of thrifted sheets and the tend to remind me of when I was a kid and would go trick or treating with a pillowcase to hold my treats.

Shopping bags.

No comments: