Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Super Secret Knitting

I finished (and gifted) the super secret knitting I was working on. Might have been so secret that I didn't mention it. A set of washcloths for my sister's birthday.

Washcloths for Beck She has some from our grandmother's stash and a few that I've knit for her before out of cotton but (a)she prefers the acrylic (like Grandma's) and (b)they get a whole lot of use because she really does like them. This is Sirdar Snuggly, left over from a baby sweater that I knit a few years ago. It's really pretty nice to knit with.

I've also been working on El's soft and fuzzy blanket - it's coming along. I'm trying to figure out how big to make it and therefore, if it's almost done. I've got a baby quilt pieced,well, except for the thinking part. And I finished sewing on the binding for the frogs and bugs quilt. I need to sandwich up some quilts and quilt. I've got a whole bunch queued up. Just need to send the boys off to game night.

No comments: