Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wow. Summer Vacation

It continues to be a little crazy. Three weeks til school starts again.

In the crafting department...I finished a baby quilt, pieced a doll quilt, and am ready to bind another baby quilt. Wanna see?


Paddington Quilt Paddington Quilt Back
This is for my new nephew - he was born July 23. I used pages of a cloth story book panel, with sashing from the same line of fabrics.

I made this one for his older brother a couple years ago:
IMG_5313

I put this together for a little girl who is going to be born in September:
New Baby Quilt
That picture is just the top. But now it's quilted and halfway bound - I need to tack it down in back. I tell you, panels sound like they're going to be simpler, but frankly, the picture might not be as square as it looks.

This is for the big sister:
Doll Quilt - Big Sister
I haven't figured out what to put on the back yet. Should it match the big sisters? Should it be flannel?

She was the recipient of this, back in the day:

yellow-green quilt with binding

No comments: