1. When we were away last week, on one of our "car nap" adventures, we saw the
juxtaposition of orange groves and rockets - there are retired orange groves
right outside Kennedy Space Center on Merritt Island.
2. I like being able to see shuttle launches by just going outside.
3. I like where our house is - I like our elementary school, that it's a part
of our neighborhood and that with time, our corner of suburbia starts to feel
like a neighborhood.
4. I like the services available. The boy is spending a week at Shakespeare
camp in July. There are almost too many sports or lessons to choose from.
5. I like that we can drive by cows on the way home from most places, and that
all of the cows are within a mile of our house. This is a big feature for the 2
6. I like that in the summer there are 3 nearby pools to choose from with our Y
7. I like that we're close enough to go to Disney for the afternoon.
8. I like the people we know here. We don't have much family in the city, so
I'm thankful for the friends we've made.
9. I like that strawberries and corn are in season early here. :)
10. I like the diversity of my city.