Ten things to do instead of watching TV:
Sadly, my first instinct is to go with chores, rather than things I enjoy doing instead of watching TV. And, frankly, most of my TV time is spent watching what one of the kids wants to watch.....
But here are 10 fun things to do instead of watching TV.
1. Sew - I pieced a quilt over my birthday weekend in May and need to back it. I'm about half way done with a quilt top for the monkey.
3. Make brownies. Esp. with one of the girls helping me.
This is what happened when I told the 2 year old to throw in some eggs:
4. Work on a craft project. This is our Glue Batik project.
5. Play a game. El can play Sesame Street Uno. La likes Trouble, Go Fish, and War.
6. Feed the ducks/bike ride/playground (in the neighborhood).
7. Swim at the Y. I've been trying to work this in at least once in a weekend.
8. Blow bubbles.
9. Go to another playground (not the neighborhood one.)
10. Go on an adventure. Sometimes this is code for running errands. Other times, it is Disney.