Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Finishing Things

It's been a while since I posted any real stories about stuff. It's the usual school year grind. But I've been knitting. Mostly easy stuff.

1. I finished these socks:

Red Socks

They're just regular 64-stitch stockinette socks. Plymouth Happy Feet. I'm not sure how I feel about them, but I knit them anyway.

2. A sweater for Ellie:

Sweater for El

It's Plymouth DreamBaby DK. I used the Cosmicpluto knits top down raglan sweater pattern as a guide. El won't try it on. I have buttons, but we'll see what happens.

3. I finished this pair of socks.

Trekking sock

And I've washed them and worn them already. But haven't photographed them. It's just another regular 64-stitch stockinette sock. It's Trekking, color 100. That yarn turns really nice when you wash it in the machine. I can see why it was so faddish back in the day. It's my third pair that I've knit from trekking, but my first for me.

No comments: