Saturday, March 19, 2011

So, all of a sudden it's a month later....

I finished some stuff:

Like this hat for my representative:
Hurricane Hat

Pattern:  Hurricane (Ravelry)
Yarn:  Cascade 220 superwash

This sweater for my cousin's new baby (well, new in January).
Baby Sweater
Pattern:  Clementine's Baby Kimono (Ravelry)
Yarn:  K1C2 Crock-o-dye [The color is actually more in the purple family IRL].
And look:  I got this one back from the quilter
Josh's quilt
The quilting and back
Pattern:  Plain Spoken from the The Modern Quilt Workshop by Fun Quilts (Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr). 
Fabric:  Kona Cottons in brown and green on the front; batik on the back that looks like tree rings.
Quilting:  By Darlene at Dars Longarm Quilting - pattern is "the river".

Next up:  binding that guy.  Probably in red.  Yellow might work too.  Knitting a scarf-sized Clapotis for my sister.  I picked up a pair of socks to finish that I started in the summer of 2006.  I remember being real mad at them when it turned out they weren't going to match.  Sewing some spring skirts for myself. 

No comments: