OK. Well. I may not have 10. But I do have 8. :-)
1. Handel's Messiah. This is my favorite. Ever. This is the thing that I listen to when I'm pretty cranky about the whole Christmas thing - the doing and the lists and the wrapping and the jobs - and it makes me feel better. I sing along. Not well at all, but I do. I had it on tape for a long time and then my sister got a copy of it on CD for me because she is nice.
2. A Very Special Christmas: I had the green one. I think my sister had the first one. My older daughter has a recent one. There is nothing quite like Christmas in Hollis.
3. NBC Sounds of the Season - the Norah Jones one. I like this one a whole lot. It has become my go-to Christmas album.
4. I found one on my iPod when I was looking for the one right above that was Nat King Cole dueting holiday songs. Very singalongable. Also in an NBC collection.
5. Christmas with the Chipmunks. We had this when we were kids and I bought it on CD several years ago. It is my younger daughter's favorite and she listens to it all year long.
6. Osmond Family Christmas. This is a double album originally released in 1976. It's a good one.
7. Merry Christmas by Brenda Lee. This is one that I love to hate. We played Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree more times than I can count.
8. Under the Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. My daughter has this. It is not bad.